CANCELLATION & RESCHEDULING POLICY
Please be advised that there are no refunds on procedures that have been carried out, as they have been completed with direct client consent and at a cost to Krystal Beauty Spa.
Please be advised that all booking fees are non-refundable. Price includes a free 6-8 weeks touch-up, appointments booked outside of that time are subject to additional charges.
You must arrive on time or 15 minutes early, as arriving late will delay the technicians schedule.
If you are more than 15 minutes late, we have the right to cancel your appointment.
- Please note that once you have booked an appointment with us it means that we have reserved time in our schedule exclusively for you.
- Your appointments and well-being are very important to us.
- We understand that sometimes, unexpected delays can occur, making schedule adjustments. If you need to reschedule your appointment, we respectfully request at least 72 hours’ notice.
- A deposit fee of $100 is required when you book an appointment. You may redeem the deposit on the day of your appointment. We will offer a full refund when you can let us know 72 hours before your appointment in case of cancellation.
- Missed complimentary touch-up appointments will be charged a $50 fee when rebooked.
- By booking your appointment you understand and agree to these terms of service (& cancellation policy).
- Appointments can be changed up to 72 hours before your scheduled appointment time. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for reschedule.
- Should you have any questions please contact us at 705.525.1888 (Sudbury), 705.855.9898 (Chelmsford) or email@example.com
- Missed Appointments: If you fail to show up to your appointment you will need to pay another full deposit to rebook. Please be mindful of your artist’s time & also to other potential clients.
All clients must be of good health. Please ensure you do not have any of the following conditions as deposits will not be refunded for contraindicated medical conditions.
Clients who may NOT be able to undergo lip, eyeliner & brows services :
PREGNANCY- DO NOT BOOK IF: You are pregnant, nursing, trying to get pregnant, or think you may have a chance of being pregnant. If you find out that you are pregnant before your appointment we will NOT make exceptions to our policy
Please note allergies to alcohol/metals/dyes/pigments/local numbing (Lidocaine) require a minimum 72 hour patch test. If you have ever had a reaction to the aforementioned products you must contact us prior to your appointment.
If you have any medical conditions which may impact your healing you must disclose it in the booking questionnaire. You may be contacted by Krystal Beauty and asked to obtain medical clearance and a note from your primary care physician.
- Under 18 years of age
- Have previous brows tattooing/micro blading done (**email us a picture at firstname.lastname@example.org**)
- No forehead/ eye bags (Botox/filler) injection 4 weeks before or after the treatment
- Keloid Scarring
- People who are taking blood thinners (e.g. aspirin)
- Skin diseases such as psoriasis, eczema and undiagnosed rashes or blisters on the site that is to be treated.
- Active skin cancer in the area to be tattooed
- Healing disorders, uncontrolled high blood pressure or mitral valve disorder.
- On any skin medication such as ro-accutaine, antasure, steroids which thin and oversensitive the skin
- Using Skincare products that contain acid and retinol (need to stop 4 weeks before the treatment)
- Undergoing radiotherapy or chemotherapy treatment at present (or due to undergo such treatment) and any radiotherapy or chemotherapy came to an end not less than 42 days ago from the date of the treatment
- Epileptic and experienced a seizure within the last two years